Associate Project Manager, Professional Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Cvent has multiple opportunities in our U.S. offices for Associate Project Managers on the Event 360 Professional Services Team supporting customers leveraging Cvent’s Virtual and Onsite Solutions.
The successful candidate must be a process oriented, customer focused, multi-tasking individual with a proven track record against their current role’s metrics and activities. A successful candidate in this role is tech savvy, and approaches event technology solutions with proactivity and curiosity. Further, a successful candidate proposes new and creative ideas, possesses highly effective communication skills, and builds constructive and effective relationships.
Cvent has a diverse, collaborative, and open work environment where employees work closely with active members of the market’s thriving tech & event communities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as a point of contact for the customer, managing their pre-event and onsite experience using the Cvent platform
- Lead the project through engaging with the customer, vendors, and internal resources to ensure the success of the project
- Communicate and adhere to project milestones and internal metrics
- Directly support and consult with customers on how to best leverage Cvent’s Onsite and Virtual Solutions
- Act as a liaison between supplier vendors and customers to quote, order, and manage event specific materials
- Work with strategic partners to ensure successful delivery of hardware and supplies onsite
- Troubleshoot potential issues to ensure the customer’s success at their event
- Configure event specific technology prior to and onsite at event
- Manage several concurrent projects
- Work onsite to ensure success on the day of the event – up to 40% travel required
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of customer success or event planning experience
- Preferred industry (event) and/or onsite technical event support
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Qualified applicants must be able to lift at least 50 pounds such as large boxes, printers, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to ensure event execution success
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone, email and in person
- Strong understanding of the onsite event management experience
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce.com or similar contact management software
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.