Web UI/UX Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Are you passionate about designing beautiful and engaging web experiences that drive results? Are you a self-starter who obsesses over design and usability? Do you constantly monitor website trends and best practices and execute new and innovative solutions? If this sounds like you, then it’s time to join Cvent’s marketing team!
We’re searching for a Web UI/UX Designer to create intuitive site experiences at a macro-level across a variety of global web properties. As a Web UI/UX Designer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include partnering with a group of powerhouse marketers, designers, and developers to produce assets to support high-impact campaigns and initiatives. You will support UX production process from start to finish – research, wireframing, design, and documentation – all while governing an impactful, global, online brand.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and produce low-fidelity wireframes into high-fidelity designs across a variety of fully-responsive screen sizes web environments
- Design intuitive, modern, accessible UI elements and components across an enterprise-level Content Management System (Drupal 8 CMS)
- Write functional requirements and work with web engineers to ensure designs are implemented as intended
- Build and launch a variety of Drupal component-based pages that align to internal stakeholder needs
- Work closely with the CRO & analytics functions to implement A/B test “wins” and optimization efforts across all applicable components on Cvent websites
- Partner with other web UX designers to ensure brand and UI/UX best practice consistency throughout all Cvent webpages
- Support high-impact marketing tactics including custom microsites and landing pages
- Effectively communicate your concepts, design rationale, and research findings across a variety of audiences (designers, marketers, executives, etc). Gather feedback and data to iterate on your designs, as needed
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
What You Need for this Position
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience with portfolio of work
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience with 2+ years in a B2B marketing environment, preferably software and technology
- Creative thinker and a super collaborative, detail-oriented, process-driven team player and communicator
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, and Sketch
- Familiar with front-end web development technologies, including but not limited to: HTML5/CSS3
- Proven experience boosting engagement and conversions across web marketing channels
- Experience designing for, developing, and managing content in enterprise-level content management systems (CMS); Drupal 8 and WordPress a plus
- Proficiency in modern SEO best practices and guidelines
- Experience in web marketing or digital strategy a plus
- Experience in Event Tech, Hospitality, or MarTech industries a plus
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.