Technical Recruiter / Senior Technical Recruiter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Do you want to recruit in an environment where hiring top talent is a companywide priority?
Interested in helping candidates start their careers at a company where they’ll use cutting-edge technologies?
You will be finding, engaging, and hiring top-tier technology talent for the company. Cvent’s fast-paced, innovation-rich, tech team has high expectations but will sell itself to the candidates who you bring in for interviews. Responsibilities include identifying and qualifying candidates, working with Recruiting Coordinators and tech management to interview them, and negotiating/presenting offers. We’d also like a team member who brings their own recruiting approaches, ideas, and process improvements to the table.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with technology management to determine strategic hiring needs
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers and establish search strategy
- Identify and engage in-demand tech talent and sell them on Cvent
- Conduct in-depth screens to ensure that managers receive qualified candidates
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions and promote the company brand to candidates
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Network with technology talent at tech meetups, conferences, career fairs
What You Will Need for this Position
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle recruiting environment - Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have corporate recruiting position for a commercial software company. Agency experience, working for commercial clients, is also strongly considered.
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in creative recruiting techniques and skilled at conducting in-depth technical screens.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with the technology team to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
No Recruiting Agencies, please. We are specifically seeking a full-time, in-house technical recruiter.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics. Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.