Senior Web Marketing Analyst (A/B Testing)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Senior Web Marketing Analyst (A/B Testing) to join our growing digital marketing team. This candidate will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Digital Analytics and will be responsible for ideating, executing, and analyzing website conversion rate optimization efforts for Cvent’s global web properties, including A/B and multivariate webpage testing, dynamic web personalization, and web chat UX. The person in this role will be responsible for meeting specific webpage conversion & engagement KPIs, with the end goal being continued growth of Sales Qualified Leads and attributable revenue. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in data-driven web optimization and A/B testing, and a background in B2B lead generation. Juggling many projects across multiple teams is an everyday requirement in this role, and the ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a high-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Use a data driven approach to identify, launch, and optimize global A/B and multivariate tests on Cvent’s web properties to drive increased user engagement and conversion rate
- Design and build optimized/personalized web experiences that align with web design, UX, and UI best practices
- Create and optimize our web chat user experience efforts to drive increased, qualified engagement through this lead gen channel
- Work cross-functionally with web development and design, content, corporate analytics, sales, and product marketing teams to push priority projects through to completion
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing, customer marketing, and demand generation leads to align on business priorities, goals, and objectives.
What You Need For This Position
- BS/BA Degree Required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing web optimization efforts in-house or at an agency
- Strong working knowledge of A/B testing tools
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Must have experience working with multiple clients or stakeholders simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Drift a plus
- Experience with Optimizely a plus
- Experience with Marketo RTP or other website personalization software a plus
- Experience with website heatmap and session replay software a plus
- Experience working in or with the hospitality industry a plus
- Hands on experience with other digital marketing channels (Email, SEO, PPC, Display, etc.) a plus
- International/multi-national campaign management experience a plus
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.