Recruiting Operations Analyst, Systems & Tools
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
The Recruiting Operations Analyst will help optimize all recruiting-related systems and tools to build more scalable solutions and enable hiring at Brex. You will know our Recruiting tech stack inside and out, serving as the SME and POC for internal and external stakeholders, optimizing for better hiring workflows, and ultimately improving the candidate experience. You take ownership and initiative to develop strong relationships with your recruiting partners and vendors.
- Partner with Head of Recruiting Ops + HRIS Manager to streamline our Workday and Greenhouse Integration to improve recruiter workflows, daily roadblocks, and interruptions and design processes to eliminate data inconsistencies.
- Designing processes to ensure efficient recruiter workflows, while also maintaining data integrity, position management and timely reporting to make smarter decisions.
- Own our recruiting tech stack and serve as the point of contact for all vendors, managing QBRs, payments, onboarding, and renewals - with the goal of ensuring utilization of our tools the best way possible.
- Build strong relationships between HR Operations, People Analytics teams - triage requests to ensure the highest priority work is being completed first and collaborate on in-depth analyses as needed
- Own and optimize the recruiting knowledge center by documenting and maintaining processes, instructional guides, and cohort views
- Build and own Systems & Tools onboarding for recruiter adoption and growth, including training materials, playbooks, instructions, and best practices
- Lead program execution across a variety of recruiting programs
- 2+ years of project management or programmatic experience
- 1+ year of experience in management consulting, recruiting operations or HR operations
- Strong vendor management experience with the ability to influence
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously and navigating ambiguity with ease
- Experience driving and influence program adoption and change management
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Greenhouse and Workday experience
- Knowledge of the recruiting and HR space
- Systems administration in recruiting technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for every business.