Software Development Engineer - C#, React
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a technology solution development and management consulting practice. Our focus is on real-world problems and real-world solutions. We build engaging custom software, integrate commercial solutions, and automate IT. The key to our success is our people; people who value clear communication, pragmatism, and commitment to deliver complete solutions.
We build for scale and accelerate development through cloud services and platforms. We also help guide technology program transformations, helping our clients to establish leading practices like the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFeⓇ).
Our consultants come from all backgrounds, ranging from the self-taught to academics with advanced degrees. One thing all of our consultants have in common is a desire to learn and collaborate with their team. We encourage and invest in the growth of our employees. We need you to help us grow; let us help you grow too!
About the job
You are a Software Developer with three to five years of experience in C#/.NET, who has worked with React or Redux, and who thrives when learning new or different platforms and development environments. You will help our clients develop solutions for desktop and web applications, and you will be involved in the design of these projects. You are also an effective communicator, who enjoys collaborating with team-mates to create new solutions.
Our projects are very diverse, ranging from AI image recognition to retail mobile/web applications, vehicle information and communication systems, software architecture for co-working spaces, administrative software, healthcare and more!
A day in the life as an iTrellis consultant is never the same. There are a lot of opportunities to try new things across our engagement teams, as well as internal initiatives, e.g. giving presentations at coding schools and contributing to our Program Management development project Portfolio++.
Things to know
- C#, .NET
- Redux, React
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Developing on cloud-based platforms such as Azure
Principles you should follow
- Passionate about building great software
- Dedicated to writing quality code, i.e. testable, maintainable and high performing
Experience in the following is a plus
- Familiarity with building automated tests for existing code bases
- Pair programming
- Azure Cognitive Services experience
iTrellis provides an inspiring environment to improve your career and thrive. Our strong benefits package includes the following:
- A very low deductible Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance of which the company will pay 100% of the premiums for you, and 50% for any eligible dependents. For those that elect to pursue healthcare coverage elsewhere we offer a monthly stipend to help offset your costs.
- We presently support your contributions to a 401(k) Plan with 100% Company matching for the first 3% of your contributions, and match an additional 50% for any elections you make up to 5% of your annualized salary; All Company Contributions vest immediately
- We offer flexible scheduling arrangements and 120 hours of Paid Time Off, in addition to 8 Paid Holidays.
- Training and education resources relevant to your discipline will be made available to help guide the Unique Career Development opportunities available to you. This includes licenses to Pluralsight and a stipend going towards continuous education, conferences, and meetups.
iTrellis is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicants or employees on the base of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other legally protected class. **At this time, we do NOT offer Visa sponsorship**
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Planning, Definition, Development, Support