Senior Marketing Campaigns Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Do you love working with customers? Cvent is seeking a strategic marketer to plan and market customer event programs designed to drive product adoption, renewals, and growth within the Cvent customer base. We want someone who shares our passion for customers and has a “customer-first” marketing perspective. As a Senior Marketing Campaigns Specialist, you will be responsible for building processes to effectively roadmap and execute promotional messaging through many channels and tactics. You will be responsible for building and executing the weekly and monthly customer outbound emails and promotions. You will work closely with the Global Demand Center to build and implement processes to plan campaigns and provide visibility to cross-functional teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global team and gain skills in campaign marketing and marketing program strategy. Your success relies on your ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with customers and internal stakeholders.
You are a marketing communications professional with a passion for creating the right message for the right audience. You embrace multiple communication channels to build brand and drive interactions. You are agile and data-driven to adjust your marketing plan in order to meet set program goals and objectives. You are proactive, self-directed, creative, organized, and detail-oriented.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate road mapping of customer communications through a variety of inbound and outbound channels and tactics
- Build and implement an effective process to gain insights into upcoming campaigns to be used by several cross-functional Marketing teams
- Effectively communicate deliverable timelines with cross-functional departments and internal marketing teams to meet program execution goals
- Listen to, respond to, and engage with customers regularly to build positive rapport to cultivate best practices for improving customer programs
- Track and analyze registration, attendance, renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells related to customer events program
- Regularly communicate updates on customer events program to stakeholders through internal communication channels
What You Need For This Position
- 4-7 years of total marketing experience in B2B tech marketing, product marketing, demand generation, event planning, communications, public relations (or related Cvent work experience)
- Proven experience to lead projects to completion across multiple divisions and regions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong writing skills to draft engaging, customer-focused content and marketing copy
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with peers and present to executive stakeholders
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to make data-driven program strategies
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Cvent, CrowdCompass and other B2B/B2C Marketing Technologies preferred
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get best practices, tips & news on the #events & #hospitality industry.