Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a technology solution development and management consulting practice. Our focus is on real-world problems and real-world solutions. We build engaging custom software, integrate commercial solutions, and automate IT. The key to our success is our people; people who value clear communication, pragmatism, and commitment to deliver complete solutions.
We build for scale and accelerate development through cloud services and platforms. We also help guide technology program transformations, helping our clients to establish leading practices like the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFeⓇ).
Our consultants come from all backgrounds, ranging from the self-taught to academics with advanced degrees. One thing all of our consultants have in common is a desire to learn and collaborate with their team. We encourage and invest in the growth of our employees. We need you to help us grow; let us help you grow too!
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join one of our engagement teams. This analyst will focus on Amazon purchasing processes and helping vendors in the Amazon marketplace.
This role will work directly with our client’s executive leadership team and our Design Practice lead. You will support the ideation process with this team, and in turn define the resulting new business workflows (or workflows that need to change) with the development team.
Experience practicing Lean and Agile principles, or experience on a development team that practices continuous delivery is a major plus! You will write these requirements as Epics, Features, and User Stories in a shared team backlog and support the developers as they decompose the User Stories into tasks.
Things you have done, or know
- Previous experience on a Technology Solution delivery team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills; a “problem solver”
- Enjoys ‘forensic’ systems analysis, understanding existing software, user workflows
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, JIRA, or other Agile development team tools.
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Familiarity with Kanban
- Understanding of software engineering vocabulary and data architecture.
iTrellis provides an inspiring environment to improve your career and thrive. Our strong benefits package includes the following:
- A very low deductible Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance of which the company will pay 100% of the premiums for you, and 50% for any eligible dependents. For those that elect to pursue healthcare coverage elsewhere we offer a monthly stipend to help offset your costs.
- We presently support your contributions to a 401(k) Plan with 100% Company matching for the first 3% of your contributions, and match an additional 50% for any elections you make up to 5% of your annualized salary; All Company Contributions vest immediately
- We offer flexible scheduling arrangements and 120 hours of Paid Time Off, in addition to 8 Paid Holidays.
- Training and education resources relevant to your discipline will be made available to help guide the Unique Career Development opportunities available to you. This includes licenses to Pluralsight and a stipend going towards continuous education, conferences, and meetups.
iTrellis is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicants or employees on the base of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other legally protected class. **At this time, we do NOT offer Visa sponsorship**
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Planning, Definition, Development, Support