Demand Generation Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is seeking a creative and statistically driven Demand Generation Specialist to join our growing team. You’re a person who takes pride in establishing awareness, building trust in our brand, and generating interest that drives engagement. You’ll be working closely with and have full support from our marketing and executive teams so we can drive more leads into our sales process. This involves experience creating lead nurturing programs, event marketing, social strategy and content creation & distribution.
- Determine appropriate outreach strategies based on defining & segmenting prospects and customers
- Experience managing significant paid ad spend budgets across channels including, but not limited to, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and beyond.
- Create targeting campaigns for webinars & events
- Create email campaigns and email follow up campaigns in conjunction with Marketing
- Conduct A/B testing for new landing pages as needed
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders throughout marketing, product, and sales to drive leads into HYPR’s sale process
- Create dashboards that depict statistical outcomes of efforts tied directly to revenue
- Utilize conversational marketing automation tools to drive leads through the funnel
- Knowledge of ABM platforms
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years of proven success driving demand generation efforts tied to revenue within the high-tech industry. (experience within SaaS/Product led growth companies is a plus)
- Experience with Marketing engine software, (preferably Hubspot) and CRMs
- Proven track record of measuring the effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each stage of the sales funnel.
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, and you’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.