This job is no longer accepting applications.
Malicis is Quebec’s largest professional services firm in the field of virtualization systems and cloud computing. Today, we are proud to be a benchmark company in virtual infrastructures, applications and desktops. With a team of highly qualified specialists, Malicis is positioned as a leader in the IT industry and works with prestigious Canadian and international clients. Known for its employer brand, Malicis distinguishes itself by its dynamic work environment where employee autonomy and well-being are the main focus.
In order to support its strong growth, Malicis is currently looking for a dynamic and versatile Marketing Specialist to play an essential and central role within the team! If you are passionate about the marketing world and you have a keen interest in IT, we have a place for you!
Role: Under the CEO, your role will focus on promoting Malicis’ employee brand and generating business opportunities through various web marketing strategies and bilingual content writing and creation.
- Develop the company’s brand image through SEM web marketing strategies to increase Malicis’ visibility to target customers;
- Work with the Human Resources department to develop effective HR marketing and advertising to attract potential candidates;
- Write website content, advertisements, blog posts and newsletters in both French and English;
- Manage social media on a daily basis and increase the number of subscribers;
- Maintain professional relationships with partners and keep abreast of technological innovations;
- Support the sales team by providing the necessary marketing materials;
- Identify and coordinate external events with customers and partners;
- Identify and coordinate internal events for Malicis (happy hour, team building activities and Christmas parties).
- Be autonomous and know how to manage priorities to successfully manage several files at the same time;
- Be creative and know how to think “outside the box”;
- Have strong communication skills (written and oral);
- Be performance and results-oriented.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Knowledgeable in web marketing strategies (SEA, SEO, SMO);
- Master MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and social networks;
- Knowledgeable about WordPress and graphic design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator;
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Master both oral and written French and English (bilingual);
- Have IT knowledge (an asset);
- Knowledgeable about email software such as Mailchimp and Hubspot (an asset).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services, expertise in consulting and support servic...