This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, the Passwordless Company, is currently seeking a Solution Architect to join the quickly growing family. The world’s largest organizations deploy HYPR to eliminate fraud, phishing and credential reuse – all while enhancing customer and employee experiences. The Solution Architect has the ability to take part in this mission of removing all passwords and shared secrets from global enterprises.
This role requires a multifaceted individual who can ensure successful implantation plans and deployments in production environments. The role demands that you are objective oriented and able work across complex and shifting environments.
A Solution Architect should have demonstrated experience in collaborative communication environments with both internal and external teams. The role provides architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on Passwordless implementation and adoption.
- Develop solution plans intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks and quality of the product
- The solution architect creates innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of HYPR
- Responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives using HYPR hosted in a variety of environments including on-premise requiring scalability and reliability.
- Oversee and lead the successful implementation of these designs and architectures by managing expectations and risks, ensuring appropriate organizational structures, principles, tools and responsibilities are in place.
- Provide expertise to customers in building and executing implantation plans for HYPR to integrate to Windows Domains, Identity Providers, Customer Web and Mobile Applications.
Skills And Attributes For Success:
- An expert understanding of enterprise architecture
- Ability to adopt and relate new technologies to the set of problems
- Able to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business) stakeholders effectively and comprehensively
- Possess strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability
- Understanding of MFA , 2FA and IAM technologies
- Understanding of Windows Domain Controllers and Certificate Services
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using On-Premise and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, PINGIdentity, OKTA, ForgeRock, Microsoft and other IDP related technologies.
- Knowledge of security controls including encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Managed the end-to-end life cycles of a project in solution architect capacity
Ideally, you’ll also have
- As this is a role with global focus and responsibilities, you may be required to work outside of the normal working hours in your time zone to partner with other IT Services staff globally
- Experience or comfort in the use and guidance of REST APIs and SDKs
- Experience or comfort with FIDO UAF and FIDO2
- Experience with Identity Access Management standards such as SAML, OIDC, and OAuth2.0
- Experience with Linux Administration and SQL/MySQL Administration
- This role may also include travel, both domestic and international
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, and you’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.