Technical Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company is offering a very unique opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to lead our large-scale Enterprise customer engagements. Your extensive experience delivering every aspect of enterprise technology will call upon your deep knowledge of enterprise architecture. This includes gathering requirements, conducting analysis of those requirements and setting concrete expectations with the client to ensure successful deployments.
You’ll be working hand in hand with customers in overcoming technical implementation challenges and advising them through on-going designs of new product releases. This opportunity calls for technical hands on experience in the realm of large scale software deployments as well as having an extremely capable verbal and written acumen.
- Help clients with overall software design and architecture for future releases
- Ensure customer health through service delivery, planning and execution
- Escalate issues as necessary, for confirmation of solutions or other options as needed.
- Assess customers' risks and needs and recommend appropriate service offerings to proactively address those needs.
- Coding Skills of one or more (Java, Python, GOlang, shell scripting) are plus
- Maintains regular project and business reviews cadences
In order to be considered you Must Have:
- 6+ years of experience with Enterprise Technology
- Project Management experience working with software delivery and deployment teams
- Experience gathering software requirements (Documentation, transparency, defining objectives, setting expectations and working with Stakeholders)
- Knowledge of infrastructure and architecture for software deployments
- Experience deploying and managing Linux Infrastructure , experience with devops is an added bonus
- Experience working with and configuration MySQL Databases
- Experience with Authentication systems and protocols (2FA, SSO, LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
· Technical experience in guiding clients to properly deploy large scale software
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, and you’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.