This job is no longer accepting applications.
Malicis is Quebec’s largest professional services firm in the field of virtualization systems and cloud computing. Today, we are proud to be a benchmark company in virtual infrastructures, applications and desktops. With a team of highly qualified specialists, Malicis is positioned as a leader in the IT industry and works with prestigious Canadian and international clients. Known for its employer brand, Malicis distinguishes itself by its dynamic work environment where employee autonomy and well-being are the main focus.
In order to support its strong growth, Malicis is currently looking for a WVD Administrator.
Role: Under the CFO/VP of Operations, your role will be to carry out large-scale mandates to respond to emergencies and the various needs of our clients with regard to their IT infrastructures surrounding virtual workstations and servers under Azure. As a WVD Administrator, you will act at the operational level of projects and will be called upon to track third-level incidents within the ticketing system.
- Install, configure, maintain and evolve the entire IT infrastructure surrounding virtual stations under Azure, including the network, servers and storage;
- Deploy Windows desktop services with the required software infrastructure;
- Create “packaging” and the deployments associated with it;
- Manage backup solutions;
- Identify and study technical innovations in the server and workstation virtualization market;
- Support 3rd level incidents;
- Participate in various IT projects;
- Participate in the company’s documentation effort (Wiki and Blog) and produce reports, audits and procedures necessary to meet customer demands;
- Carry out internal knowledge transfer.
Skills sought :
- Know how to manage priorities and master problem-solving techniques;
- Be “customer-oriented”;
- Be self-reliant and proactive;
- Be able to adapt quickly to a variety of work and technological environments;
- Be a team player.
- Have a good knowledge of the following;
- Windows 10, Azure, Powershell and other Scripting tools
- Various Azure infrastructure products
- Microsoft network environments (Active Directory, Azure AD)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft terminal server environments
- Network issues intrinsic to Azure infrastructures
- Microsoft Exchange messaging systems (an asset)
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop and VMware vSphere virtualization products (an asset)
- Hold a college diploma with a specialization in computer science or a certificate of relevant studies;
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Hold a “AZ-103/104: Microsoft Azure Administrator” certification or other certification relevant to the position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services, expertise in consulting and support servic...