Senior Infrastructure Solutions Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services as well as expertise in consulting and support services. Today, we are proud to be a benchmark company in virtual infrastructure, applications and desktops. With a team of highly qualified specialists, Malicis is positioned as a leader in the IT industry and works with prestigious Canadian and international clients. Known for its employer brand, Malicis distinguishes itself by its dynamic work environment where employee autonomy and well-being are its main focus.
In order to support its strong growth, Malicis is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Solutions Architect.
Role : The role of the infrastructure solutions architect will be to partially or fully support the client’s information technology infrastructure and services.
- Analyze the business needs and rules behind a project, the stakeholders and issues, the costs, benefits, risks, constraints or business opportunities to be considered in the implementation of projects as well as change management;
- Support the planning or implementation of various technology infrastructure projects;
- Support business units in identifying expected solutions;
- Design infrastructure solutions and analyze scenarios and solutions that respect both the budget and the time table;
- Develop infrastructure solutions and strategies, including impact assessments, risks, benefits and justification for the proposed solution;
- Recommend innovative and efficient solutions, in accordance with government guidelines.
- Have a high level of initiative and autonomy in your field of expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Explain and obtain support from technology specialists as to the orientations proposed for the technological products and services under his/her responsibility.
- Promote a collaborative approach with the various partners.
- Popularize and synthesize the elements to allow the authorities to fully understand the scope and challenges of the recommendations submitted to them for approval.
- Be creative, apply judgment when identifying trends.
- Hold an undergraduate university degree (bachelor’s degree) or the equivalent in information technology.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the field of information technology.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an infrastructure solutions architecture consultant over the past eight (8) years.
- Have participated in two (2) projects of at least 1000 days – persons as an infrastructure solutions architecture consultant.
- Have carried out (2) projects using the Agile or Lean methodology.
- Reside in the Quebec region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services, expertise in consulting and support servic...