This job is no longer accepting applications.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services as well as expertise in consulting and support services. Today, we are proud to be a benchmark company in virtual infrastructure, applications and desktops. With a team of highly qualified specialists, Malicis is positioned as a leader in the IT industry and works with prestigious Canadian and international clients. Known for its employer brand, Malicis distinguishes itself by its dynamic work environment where employee autonomy and well-being are its main focus.
In order to support its strong growth, Malicis is looking for an Integration Advisor.
- Act as a content expert in your field of expertise with customers and their unit;
- Advise and assist clients with the development, production, implementation and follow-up of the various mandates carried out;
- Supervise, where appropriate, the work of professionals within the framework of operational projects or mandates;
- Ensure efficient use of practices, procedures, methodologies and tools while aiming to achieve the unit’s objectives;
- Collaborate in the development of policies, standards, models and programs that support the unit’s projects and mandates;
- Ensure a watchdog role to understand and anticipate trends in your field of expertise and make appropriate recommendations to ensure the development of the company’s best practices.
- Acts as the manager of the best-of-business feasibility study.
- Collaborate with the architecture solution advisor in the development of the solution concerning the orientations and targets as identified by the corporate architecture and provided by the architecture solutions advisor;
- Identify operational challenges and problems to proactively provide feedback and solutions that meet the project’s needs at the best possible cost;
- Validate that the proposed solution is “operationalizable”, usable and respects the technological framework;
- Draft documentation (deliverables and/or activities) according to the framework of project deliverables.
- Analyze, develop and design the detailed IT solution architecture in collaboration with other engineering consultants, technical experts and partners;
- Fully assume the leadership expected of the advisor in his technical tower;
- Proactively obtain the information needed from technical experts and partners to carry out detailed engineering within the agreed-upon deadlines;
- Validate all the information provided and ensure that it is consistent and that it fits perfectly into the solution;
- Ensure that the solution meets the needs outlined during the design phase and reduces the impact on the obsolescence of the solution;
- Ensure that the solution meets the technology framework and operationalization criteria;
- Support the operating team in setting up the solution and the operationalization.
- Operational experience;
- Architecture expertise;
- Excellent Microsoft knowledge;
- Master virtualization concepts;
- Knowledge of CITRIX, VMWARE, Windows Infrastructure, AD, Azur AD, GPO, Ecosystem Office 365;
- Knowledge of Security, Telecom;
- Intermediate knowledge of script languages (VBS, PowerShell, SQL);
- Intermediate knowledge of packaging technologies (App-V, MSI, etc.);
- Intermediate knowledge of the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Management Software;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Must know and master the principles of project management and estimate the efforts/costs of deliverables.
Sought after skills:
- Technical team supervision required;
- Be customer-oriented;
- Be attentive to your direct collaborators;
- Possess interpersonal communication skills;
- Be qualified to present to different audiences: Clients, Executives, Technical Resources;
- Ability to properly manage quality;
- Have political sense;
- Reside in the Quebec region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services, expertise in consulting and support servic...