Technology Risk & Compliance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for a governance, risk & compliance professional to join our growing Technical Operations team. You’ll have industry experience within a variety of controls & processes that range from ISO, SOC2, NIST, FISMA,, and others.
Your ability to identify gaps and define standards which are in line with these standards will ensure our continued growth well into the future. You’ll work with teams across our organization, from Product & Infrastructure Engineering to Sales to Customer Experience in order to mitigate risks & exposure.
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a cloud-based Saas environment
- Experience overseeing audits, 3rd party vendor audits, and internal audits is preferred
- Experience performing risk assessments and risk management
- Building and maintaining vendor management programs
- Developing corporate security and privacy training programs
- Defining and maintaining security and privacy policies
- Governing identity and access management systems, policies, procedures
- Building vulnerability management programs
- Managing and evaluating security tools, such as, SIEMs, IDS, Cloud security posture and vulnerability scanners
- Advising engineering teams on infrastructure and operations security and compliance controls best practices
- Direct experience with compliance regimes such as SOC2 and ISO27001/17/18
- Working knowledge of privacy requirements and regulations such as GDPR, EU-US Privacy Shield, CCPA
- Experience with participating in customer security review meetings
- Assistance with security questionnaires/rfps and developing response knowledge base
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Nice to Have:
- Experience in developing application security roadmap according to SAMM/BSIMM frameworks
- Experience developing customer facing documents and whitepapers on product/company’s security and compliance
- Experience with UK CyberEssentials, AWS Well Architected, NIST, FedRamp
- Experience with completing and publishing CAIQ/SIG questionnaires
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents and skills from different technology sectors. You’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.