Mircrosoft Environments Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services as well as expertise in consulting and support services. Today, we are proud to be a benchmark company in virtual infrastructure, applications and desktops. With a team of highly qualified specialists, Malicis is positioned as a leader in the IT industry and works with prestigious Canadian and international clients. Known for its employer brand, Malicis distinguishes itself by its dynamic work environment where employee autonomy and well-being are its main focus.
In order to support its strong growth, Malicis is currently looking for a Microsoft Environments Specialist.
Role: Under CFO/VP of Operations, your role will be to carry out large-scale mandates to respond to emergencies and the different needs of our clients in terms of their IT infrastructures (public, private and hybrid). As a Microsoft Environments Specialist, you will act both at the strategic and operational levels of projects under your leadership and will guide clients to the best possible solutions.
- Design, validate, integrate, administer and evolve Microsoft’s public, private and hybrid IT infrastructures to be implemented in client projects within a governance and security framework;
- Act as an expert for clients by providing advice on all matters related to computer systems (Azure AD, SCCM, Microsoft AD);
- Plan, direct and control the activities of various client projects;
- Develop standards and participate in the short- and long-term strategy;
- Identify and study technical innovations on the various Microsoft services/products for hybrid infrastructures;
- Participate in the company’s documentation effort (training support, Wiki and blog) and produce reports, audits and procedures necessary to meet customer demands;
- Carry out internal knowledge transfer.
- Have strong communication skills;
- Be “customer-oriented”;
- Know how to determine priorities and goals to complete a project;
- Be able to quickly adapt to a variety of work and technological environments;
- Know how to deal with unforeseen events that can occur throughout projects.
- Master, both technically and conceptually, the following aspects:
- SCCM, Exchange, AppV, Microsoft AD, Windows 10, Windows Server, DFS, PowerShell and other Windows Scripting tools
- Azure infrastructure, Cloud management Gateway, Exchange Online, Microsoft Office 365, PowerShell and other Scripting tools
- Microsoft terminal server environments
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop and VMware vSphere virtualization products (an asset)
- Network issues intrinsic to infrastructures (an asset)
- Have already completed the integration of Cloud management Gateway with SCCM
- Have already completed the integration of Microsoft Exchange with Microsoft Exchange online
- Hold a college diploma with a specialization in computer science or a certificate of relevant studies;
- Own a vehicle and a valid driver’s license;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Have a “MD101: Managing Modern Desktops” certification or other certification relevant to the position (an asset).
- Have experience in Application Packaging (an asset).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Malicis is Canada’s leading full-stack end-user computing solution provider, offering cloud-based services, expertise in consulting and support servic...