DevOps Cloud Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for an experienced DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our Growing Tech Ops team. You’ll be involved in the full life cycle support of our cloud architecture (public and private), and internal server systems.
You’ll design, plan, build, extend, and support all new and existing cloud infrastructure. And you will also create new and support existing cloud systems to fit the needs of the organization; securely, scalably with maximum performance. This includes servers, services, security, connectivity, availability, reliability etc..
Along with technical requirements, you must have expertise in enabling development & other teams to fully utilize the work that you’ll be doing. You experience deploying and maintaining secure production environments using Kubernetes, and other DevOps friendly tools will play a critical role within our team.
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in Terraform, such as understanding code organization and patterns and the ability to write modules from scratch
- Hands-on experience with configuring and maintaining resources on AWS
- Hands-on experience using Docker
- Solid understanding of deploying to and maintaining container orchestration platforms such as EKS
- Experience with production deployments using automation pipelines
- Extensive experience with Linux and administration tasks
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as VPC, routing, and troubleshooting those in the cloud
- Experience with and a strong understanding of secret management along with the practice of good security hygiene
- Expertise with cloud security, understand the principle of least privilege, CIS Benchmarks
- Experience with securing IAM configurations
- Understand security groups and access controls
- Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Nice to Have:
- Experience working under compliance requirements such as ISO and SOC2
- Federal Government contracting work experience
- Prior experience working remotely full-time
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents and skills from different technology sectors. You’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.