Partner Account Manager, EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seeq is searching for a Partner Account Manager based in Europe that can recruit, enable, and sell with our partners in Europe to expand and grow the company as it serves process industries. In fact, we are seeking 'superstars' in their fields. This role will be responsible for an ARR growth target, developing a partner ecosystem in Europe that can scale to meet the needs of Seeq's customers, and working with partners to create GTM campaigns to drive awareness and interest in Seeq.
This individual is well versed at developing relationships that are progressive in cross-collaboration and in industrial settings. This individual articulates and identifies near/mid-term opportunities for deploying and enhancing solutions to maximize value for the company.
The Partner Account Manager will need to ultimately have a passion to help our partners understand the existing industrial software paradigm and articulate it's disruption with Seeq’s state-of-the-art tools. Ultimately we are about helping our customers drive down costs in energy, food, medicines, and other consumable products to make the world a better place.
- ARR growth
- Partner capabilities expansion (skills and coverage) by geo, industry and technology
- Pipeline clarity and velocity
- Partner marketing execution that leads to pipeline
- Customer renewals through partner execution for expansion growth
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion for the problem solution over specific experience or background requirements, but even so, the ideal candidate is likely to have most or many of the following characteristics:
- Good educational background in one or more related disciplines.
- Partner Sales
- Engage with key active partners in selected markets to prospect, develop and close business. Accelerate active partners, offboard inactive partners, and fill any gaps.
- Assist with discussions, demos, proposals to support deal development. Coordinate internal Seeq resources (e.g., Analytics engineer, solution architect, etc.) to assist.
- Manage pipeline and accurate forecast for partner business in Europe
- Partner Capacity and Capability
- Manage and constantly evaluate new partnerships to ensure proper coverage across selected geographies, industries and technologies
- Ensure partners are trained and certified in partnership with the Seeq Training team to deliver on customer engagements
- Customer Launch
- Work with partner to deliver Seeq related services for successful customer launches
- Collaborate with Seeq account management team on successful customer delivery
- Coordinate with Seeq support when needed to escalate customer issues
- Partner Marketing
- Develop and execute on partner marketing plans working with Partner Marketing Manager
- You are regarded by your colleagues as one that ‘adds energy’ to everyone and every project you touch.
- Exploits excellent communication skills and creative insights within multi-disciplinary team environments to contribute to exciting levels of shared vision and productivity.
- Enjoys partnership interactions and solving partnership problems. Able to translate a combination of partnership-stated and partnership-implied needs into a coherent knowledge database for team collaboration.
- Excitement about the latest developments in the industry.
- You are experienced in working and being successful in a virtual team environment.
- 5+ years of industry experience
About Seeq Corporation
Seeq is a remote-only company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
This position will be issued equity (stock options) based upon his/her expected contribution. We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match into Seeq's position description. We receive hundreds of applicants for this role, so please help us identify how you can exceptionally contribute to our mission and our future success.
Seeq is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as Seeq does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Seeq’s vision is to address this requirement by closing the gap between advancements in data and computer science - big data and machine learning as e...