This job is no longer accepting applications.
Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Qlik Sense/Qlik View Consultant.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team-spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
Who we are
With offices in 18 countries and more than 20 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
- Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
- Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
About the role
As a Qlik Sense/Qlik View Consultant, at Keyrus Canada, you will be responsible for analyzing, developing and supporting information solutions with the Qlik tool (desktop and server).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating to business analysis workshops;
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards for informational/operational needs following best practices;
- Supporting applications in production;
- Carrying out and documenting tests (unit/integrated) for the solutions in which you have participated;
- Documenting Business Intelligence and information management solutions;
- Carrying out activities while respecting and promoting the Business Intelligence norms and standards established by the organization;
- Producing documents and giving presentations for an internal community of users.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 3 years of experience in the Business Intelligence field
- Demonstrated proficiency in Qlik Sense and/or Qlikview data analysis and transformation tools
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle or SQL server) and SQL language
- Business process analysis capability
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with the client
- Ability to lead different projects simultaneously and perform multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
What we offer
- A stimulating environment driving you to discover new horizons and surpass yourself
- A strong innovative and entrepreneurship DNA
- A space that promotes mutual respect, where you can express your ideas and share your opinion
- A positive, multicultural work atmosphere and a strong team spirit
- Lots of opportunities to celebrate your successes: afterworks, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events...
- Benefits such as: insurance, RRSPs, almost full repayment of the transport card, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Keyrus, créateur de valeur à l'ère de la #Data et du #Digital.