Price Desk Coordinator
Canon has been at the forefront of digital imaging solutions for more than 80 years. We’ve established a diverse culture that’s made us a respected and successful industry leader. Canon’s corporate philosophy is Kyosei: all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s best employers for diversity.
Each year, we demonstrate our ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability by participating in programs that support this philosophy and our Environmental Charter. Since 2019, Canon Canada has been named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, an award that recognizes employers leading the way in creating a culture of environmental awareness
We’ve adopted to the new world of work by introducing various workstyles to compliment our philosophy of belonging. We have high expectations of ourselves – and of you. We expect you to be self-motivated and driven and to contribute from Day 1. We want your career with us to be a journey, and we provide the tools to help you succeed and have a valuable role in Canon’s story.
We offer comprehensive health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, recognition programs, and other perks.
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
Price Desk Coordinator
As the Price Desk Coorinator, you will be responsible for processing, monitoring, and analyzing all pricing related activities and data.You will use your organization and detail oriented skill set to ensure pricing requests are approved in time and accurately.
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Workstyle Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Review pricing requests and approve when within guidelines and escalate when outside of guidelines
- Monitor, identify, track trends, and evaluate key Price Desk, product channel-related performance indicators and provide monthly Score Card KPIs
- Communicate to Sales and admin teams all pricing decisions
- Maintain Ontario Education and public sector inbox, confirm eligibility of request, forward quote inquiries, and prepare reports
- Coordinate and execute various product/software and channel marketing activities as assigned
- Report system issues to IT and recommend system enhancements
To Succeed, You will need:
- Post Secondary Education in related field
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Excellent analytical skills to review and understand pricing requests to determine if they meet guidelines and gather sales and price desk information to review, analyze, and discover trends
- Strong project and process management skills to ensure price desk processes are followed for all approvals
- Computer and technical skills – PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
- Abiity to balance multiple channel pricing requests and report requests from management
- French is considered an asset
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office Mondays and Wednesdays each week, with the ability to work from home for the remainder of the week (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Free coffee and snacks
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness centre
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!