Head of Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of privacy and security. Our platform digitizes privacy programs, transforming the work that teams do before they ship new features from slow, manual, and ad hoc to fast, automated, and scalable. With one workflow, TerraTrue maps new features to the world’s privacy laws and an org’s own rules, auto-populates workflows, and updates data maps, reports, and analytics in real time. Our innovative approach to privacy is why the most innovative companies are using TerraTrue to move fast and get privacy right.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Head of Sales who’s passionate about both selling and building. During our rapid growth phase, you’ll directly drive revenue by generating and closing new business, while also playing a critical role working side-by-side with our founders in defining our go-to-market strategy and building the sales team. So if you’re interested in helping define the growth of our category-defining company, then we want to hear from you.
- Own and drive the full sales process, including prospecting new leads to build and manage a pipeline of prospective customers
- Establish and nurture executive relationships with key customers and prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targetsArchitect and implement a go-to-market strategy alongside our founders
- Develop sales targets and the sales-compensation planBuild and manage an impossibly motivated and talented sales team
- Implement supporting sales functions from the ground up
- Ego-lessly collaborate with whip-smart colleagues in Product, Privacy, Engineering, and Customer Success to communicate customer requirements and feedback
- 8+ years of closing-sales experience in a similar role with a focus on net new business
- Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Experience running the full sales cycle on your own
- At ease with inside and field sales
- Fierce self-sufficiency and urgency tempered by humility, collegiality, and kindness
- Experience with crafting compensation plansExcellent communication skills and an uncompromising commitment to customers
- A natural curiosity about data privacy, our product, and our mission
- Desire to help transform how modern companies build privacy into everything they do
- Ideally, you’ve sold SaaS with $50k-$200k ARR deals or have sold to Fortune 2000 companies
- Appreciation for what it’s like to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of privacy or security is a huge plus
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Privacy made impossibly simple.