Senior Software Engineer - Endpoint Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your experience includes device driver development deployed to thousands of users in an enterprise context. Any experience with credential providers, Certificate Management, Active Directory Services is welcomed.
The right candidate is a results-driven self-starter who can take initiative, research areas of new development and formulate a step driven action plan to reach the outcomes of our solution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study (master's preferred)
- 10+ years of software development experience on Windows and/or macOS
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in C/C++, C#, and Objective-C
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Windows and/or macOS internals
- RESTful APIs and network communication with HTTP/HTTPs and TCP sockets
- Experience with Git-Flow and tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, JIRA, etc.
- Experience implementing standards and/or protocols - Such as FIDO, OAuth, OpenID, PIV, etc is preferred
- Development in C/C++ (unmanaged code) and C# (.NET managed code)
- Windows authentication (credential providers, SSPs, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.)
- Window NT services and interprocess communication (WPF, named pipes, etc.)
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows Win32 APIs
- Microsoft Visual Studio and additional tools (WinDbg, WiX, NUnit, etc.)
- Experience building installers and working with enterprise delivery mechanisms.
- Development in Objective-C and C/C++
- macOS authentication (authorization plugins + CryptoTokenKit + PAM modules)
- macOS Launch Daemons, Launch Agents and interprocess communication (XPC, domain sockets, etc.)
- Graphical user interface development with storyboards, view controllers, etc.
- Development with frameworks (authorization, keychain, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.