This job is no longer accepting applications.
At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of privacy and security. Our platform digitizes privacy programs, transforming the work that teams do before they ship new features from slow, manual, and ad hoc to fast, automated, and scalable. With one workflow, TerraTrue maps new features to the world’s privacy laws and an org’s own rules, auto-populates workflows, and updates data maps, reports, and analytics in real time. Our innovative approach to privacy is why the most innovative companies are using TerraTrue to move fast and get privacy right.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a seasoned product manager who shares our passion, our pride in ego-less collaboration, and our drive to build incredible things. But that’s not all. We’re building a company where collegiality, respect, and good old-fashioned generosity of spirit are non-negotiable traits. After all, the only way we know how to build products that let other teams thrive is by building a company where our own team thrives.
You’ll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Snap, Google, Cisco, and OpenText. This is a chance to transform how modern companies build privacy into what they design, ship a product that users love, and help chart the course of privacy and innovation.
As TerraTrue's offering grows rapidly, we look to you to strengthen our product development and shape our vision. You'll build product roadmaps and influence product direction. You'll collaborate closely with our founders, privacy, design, and development teams to drive new cutting-edge products and features. You'll build relationships with customers and understand their needs. You'll solicit ideas, define requirements and user stories, and analyze the health of our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience shipping technical products.
- 8 years of experience developing and launching cloud-based enterprise products or complex internal productivity tools.
- Experience defining and evangelizing strategic product plans and driving them to completion.
- Ability to anticipate customer pain points and influence solving for them.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with Engineering, Privacy, Design and other cross-functional teams.
- Ability to set and drive big picture strategy and communicate it to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Experience driving go-to-market strategy and building business partnerships.
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Privacy made impossibly simple.