Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join one of our core development teams. Your primary role is to support our Cloud Deployment operations by designing and building new software software code.
We’re looking for someone who‘s used to testing their own code, and brings flexibility and willingness to jump into new focus areas as needed. You’ll have mastery of Java and/or Kotlin and are used to working within highly available cloud infrastructure environments.
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with a strong focus on backend+frontend (full stack) development
- Good knowledge of at least one major JS web framework (Angular/React/Vue)
- Strong knowledge of at-least one scripting language (bash, powershell or similar)
- Expert level knowledge of Maven/Gradle or similar build system. Able to optimize and enhance build process
- Strong knowledge of “API First” systems
- Good knowledge of data structures, clean code, modularity and design patterns
- The ability to write automation code for testing
- Debug production issues as needed across all levels of the stack
- Knowledge of SQL and/or like databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with high-level kubernetes concepts
- Experience with React libraries, and Spring Boot
- Experience with Docker, auto-scaling and serverless environments
- Experience with CICD pipelines
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents and skills from different technology sectors. You’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.