Technical Solutions Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is offering an exciting opportunity for a senior level Desktop Integration Engineer who understands Windows and/or Mac Endpoints to join our growing team. This opportunity is customer facing and requires excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Your background will consist of hands-on experience with Enterprise Infrastructure and trouble shoot customer issues as well as your strong understanding of Certificate Authentication. Familiarity with cloud environments such as Kubernetes will be helpful. Understanding of PKI implementation & Kerberos is a big plus.
- Provide Client Support for desktop integrations that support our Passwordless authentication solutions. Familiarity with standards such as SAML, OATH, API Tokens, Logging tools are highly desired.
- Directly resolve technical issues and/or escalate as appropriate to internal teams while following through and seeing them to resolution
- Actively manage the resolution of deployment and production issues of Windows and/or Mac endpoints
- Leverage your understanding of certificate authentication and work directly with engineers in the implementation of HYPR SDKs for both Web and Mobile platforms
- Tailor integration paths and workarounds with developer integrations
- Help clients with overall Infrastructure and architecture for future releases
- Ensure customer health through service delivery, planning, and execution
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience within a customer facing support role handling endpoint implementation issues with Mac and/or Windows environments
- Technical experience with Active Directory
- Excellent issue management skills, including documentation, defining objectives, setting expectations, and working with stakeholders
- Experience working with customer software development and integration teams
- Expert knowledge of Certificate Authentication
- Understanding of PKI Implementation related deployments
- Knowledge of Linux from an infrastructure perspective
- Understanding and troubleshooting Kerberos is a plus
- Understanding of FIDO2 and or UAF is a plus
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, and you’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.