This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an Customer Success Manager to join our Growth team. In this role, you’ll build deep relationships with our customers as you manage implementations, field technical questions, build relationships, and consult on product strategies.
We are looking for someone who loves helping customers solve problems. You will be critical to our customers’ success as they implement, build, expand, and deepen their relationship with and dependence on Modern Treasury. You will also help our technical teams stay close to customer needs and market trends. It’s important to us that we constantly incorporate their feedback as we build.
We are looking for an individual with the winning mix of creative energy; experience driving results with external parties; a detail-oriented mindset; comfort managing multiple concurrent workstreams; demonstrated ability to communicate technical products; ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment; and wholehearted empathy for our customers and their users.
ABOUT MODERN TREASURY
Modern Treasury builds payment operations solutions. Our tools automate the full cycle of money movement—from payment initiation, through approvals, to reconciliation—and are accessible through web application or API.
We believe that payment operations is at the core of every business. We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers. When we succeed, our customers grow.
WEEK BY WEEK
During your first week you will:
- Onboard with our team
- Develop an understanding of our customers and user types
- Read our favorite industry primers
- Become a master in our app and API
- Build an understanding of our brand positioning, sales process, and customer stories
During your first six weeks you will:
- Be part of a sales close process
- Shadow a step-by-step customer onboarding
- Formally take over as point-of-contact in account relationships
- Develop a regular cadence of engaging with each account
- Answer daily technical and product questions from customers
During your first six months you will:
- Represent the voice of your customers in product asks
- Plan and execute your first quarterly account reviews
- Advise clients on how to implement Modern Treasury and payment operations best practices
- Build out your first customer case study
- Engage in a high-volume of technical asks with many types of users
- Optimize and scale our implementation and onboarding processes
- Renegotiate and expand your first contract
- Keep learning! Brainstorm and bring to life new experiments, concepts, and ideas.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 4-6 years experience with external or account relationships, preferably for a technical product or projects
- Comfort with 15% travel (when the time comes)
- BA or BS required
Modern Treasury is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Modern Treasury considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one place to keep a business’s money flowing