Senior Active Directory Support Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for an Active Directory expert to join our growing team. You’ll hold a critical role within our dedicated Support team and address client needs with a focus on Active Directory integrations.
Ideally, you’ll have SaaS experience and a passion for problem solving, as well as experience either working with a technology company that’s deploying within large enterprise environments, or working within an enterprise to support Active Directory needs. You’ll have complete mastery of Active Directory administration and advanced configuration experience with Domain Controllers, Group Policies, DNS, AD Replication, etc.
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience administering very large Active Directory environments containing multiple sites with a variety of windows environments
- Strong experience with Azure
- Troubleshoot Group Policy Objects GPOs throughout the Active Directory AD enterprise
- Enterprise experience with PowerShell, DNS management within AD and KMS
- Strong understanding of Group policies, AD security modeling, Patch deployment using Opsware and BigFix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of ADCS (Active Directory Certificate Services) Ideally supporting and troubleshooting customers environments is a big plus
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents and skills from different technology sectors. You’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.