Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Want a more aesthetic experience? Check out this deck
- High level: Stripe is to credit card payments as Modern Treasury is to ACH, Wire, Check, RTP, and more!
- Modern Treasury builds Payment Operations solutions
- Payment Ops are the workflows that move money for companies (ACH, Wires, RTP, etc)
- This includes initiating transactions, processing approvals, and managing problems
- These payment rails move ~$750T annually (compared to ~$4T on credit rails)
- Payment Ops are a critical component of most businesses
- The existing solutions don't address the workflows and challenges that developers and finance teams face on the daily
- We believe that in the future, Payment Ops will be a real-time activity, rather than one driven by batch processes and humans.
- Things are shifting towards digital and real-time payments
- There's increasing demand from enterprises for better software and automation.
- It's an exciting time to be a designer at Modern Treasury
- We've hit product market fit, are well funded, and are poised to define and own the payment ops category
- Design is critical to our future success. Shipping experiences that engender trust and peace of mind are table-stakes. Design is uniquely positioned to deliver on this front
- You'll be the 2nd designer. Your work will be fundamental to our success as a company
- Lead design for one of our products
- Collaborate closely with engineers and product managers to define, design, ship, and iterate on our suite of products
- Flex your strengths- whether that's UX, building design systems, coding, illustrating, visual design etc
- Explore and hone the skills you want to improve
- Participate in both user research and customer success conversations. Understanding and empathizing with our customers is a paramount value we live every day
- Play a key role in scaling our design org
- Share your work within the design team and in broader presentations to the entire company & leadership
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates strong product and visual design sensibilities, highlighting care given to user journeys and interaction details
- Have a high quality bar balanced with a track record of shipping
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have an enthusiastic desire to grow and learn
- Want a breadth of experience over many products and projects
- Are dedicated to personal accountability. As an org, we build cross-functional trust with our communication and follow-through
- Are an advocate for the customer experience. Your process shows your empathy for the humans you're designing for
We would love to hear from you
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Include a portfolio
- If parts of your portfolio involved group work, please explain your specific role in the project
- Tell us briefly why you're interested in the role and a bit about yourself.
- We will follow up to all emails within a few days- Thank you 🙏!
At Modern Treasury, we're looking for folks with drive, growth-mindset, and integrity. We encourage you to apply- even if you feel that your skills and experience don't precisely match the criteria above. Hiring is not a perfect process and you may be uniquely qualified in ways we couldn't have foreseen.
Modern Treasury is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Modern Treasury considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until June 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The one place to keep a business’s money flowing