This job is no longer accepting applications.
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is seeking a Product Designer who can bring intuitive design experience across web and mobile. This is an opportunity where your design decisions create emotions and outcomes which drive far more than just adoption and usage.
You pride yourself on eagerly and rapidly testing a variety of product designs and scenarios to make a substantial impact to our team and ultimately, our customers.
Please include with your application a link to works you have produced and samples of your dedication.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders throughout marketing, product, and sales to test and resolve product related issues
- Apply design methodologies that ensure customer accessibility to our Passwordless solutions function to peak performance
- Produce wireframes, create mockups and prototyping
- Immerse yourself in design reviews and problem-solving sessions.
- Be able to design across multiple scales - everything from helping define early product concepts to designing micro-interactions of a feature all while executing with crisp visual design
- Apply your experience to conducting usability reviews and user research for features you are working on.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience within SaaS oriented Product Design experience
- Rapid Prototyping
- Sketch & InVision App experience
- Knowledge of design systems
- Experience interviewing and conducting user research studies
- Understanding that design is an iterative and collaborative process.
- Web and Mobile design experience (both Android and iOS)
- Accessibility design experience a plus
- After Effects + Lottie, Invision Studio, or other animation / interaction design tool experience
- Knows both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Appreciation for Visual Design
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- All members of the team are senior, and you’ll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service and success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families and responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration and access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™ backed by Comcast, Samsung, and Mastercard.