Senior Manager - HRBPs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Over 80,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
As a Senior Manager, HRBP at 1Password, you will be tasked with leading a team of HRBPs, driving their growth and continued success as well as supporting our fast growing sales organization. You will lead through influence and drive the success of various HR programs and team initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Director, HR you will advise on performance management and career planning, making sure people feel heard and taking action with what you’ve learned. You’ll also help leaders new and old get more comfortable and confident in their roles, and work closely with leadership to provide a regular “health report” of the culture.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and United States.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of HR professionals supporting multiple business units.
- You love to encourage, mentor and set development goals and plans for your own team. You are invested in their growth and can provide constructive feedback
- Experience within a high growth technology or sales organization. You help your team navigate and keep up with the pace of change
- You can identify the gaps and areas where we need to focus on improving process, communication and making our operations and overall strategy more efficient
- A strong EQ with an affinity for building relationships across the organization
- You are solution oriented and love tackling challenges big or small
- Communication skills that adapt: You can handle difficult situations and conversations with poise and professionalism, while retaining human touches. A lot of communication here happens in Slack as well, so emojis are our best friend 🤗
What you can expect
- To join a team of driven, curious and ambitious HR professionals. We support each other's growth, share in each other's challenges and recognize each others accomplishments as contributing to the overall success of our team
- Lead a team of talented HRBPs, defining and managing success of the team and identifying opportunities to improve communication and knowledge sharing among them
- Work with other HR partners to design, draft, and implement global compensation, engagement, and other employee programs, then educate the team that you’re dedicated to
- Support leaders of varying seniority throughout their experience here, from onboarding and learning our people strategy and programs to coaching and managing performance improvement plans
- Assist with driving engagement initiatives and culture programs, promoting a learning-focused culture where people are encouraged to continue growing, try new things, and learn from their mistakes
When we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our global team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best way to keep you, your family, and business safe online. Go ahead. Forget your passwords.