Mobile/SDK DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SDK/Mobile DevOps Engineer
Sensibill - Canada
Hi, we’re Sensibill.
Want to join a team that makes an impact? We know that efficient receipt management is critical to the health of any business. Since 2013, Sensibill has been committed to building an AI-powered tool that makes capturing, organizing, and retrieving receipts as simple and convenient. Banks use our digital solutions (like receipt capture and management) to provide users with a way to track receipts for returns, exchanges, expenses, accounting, and taxes. Our mission is to provide digital banking tools that drive engagement while helping financial institutions better understand their customers.
Our products reach millions of users worldwide, and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Everyone’s voice matters and everyone plays a role in building a thriving, socially responsible technology company.
We take company culture seriously. And ours is like that perfect piece of pie; humble and delivers exactly what you expect. But why #PIE? It's not just one of our favourite food groups - it’s also our company’s acronym that keeps us accountable for how we work. We are a team of people that work to #PlayToWin, all while ensuring Passion, Integrity, and Excellence.
With #PIE, we can focus on high-value outcomes that showcase our best work and solutions to our customers’ challenges. Learn more about #PIE here: https://getsensibill.com/careers
A Day In The Life
Operating systems and development tools are constantly evolving, to stay ahead and ensure our products work equally well with current, past, and future updates we’re looking for an SDK DevOps Engineer who can work with the Mobile and Web Engineers to develop and maintain a modern build, test and release pipeline for our SDKs.
As the SDK DevOps Engineer, you will be:
- Responsible for driving the improvement of our SDK build and deployment pipelines of Android (native), iOS (native), Web (React);
- Become an expert integrator of our SDK: understand and test clients' use cases, automate the integration process;
- Researching new OS/Platform technologies (iOS, Android, React) to ensure our SDK works with current and new technologies;
- Reviewing product requirements, helping to refine ideas and define solutions, estimating work;
- Providing mentorship and support to other engineers;
- Driving best practices and help the team and engineering deliver world-class software;
- Building relationships with other teams in order to facilitate smooth software delivery/reception;
- Providing support to internal/external customers and find prompt solutions to their issues.
Our development stack:
- Native iOS (Swift);
- Native Android (Kotlin);
- Build tools include Bitrise for mobile and Jenkins for web
A bit about you:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Demonstrable experience of the build and deployment of native iOS and Android applications
- Passion for researching new technologies
- A thorough understanding of web technologies in general
- Significant experience in the configuration and management of YAML based CI/CD pipelines
- A thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fantastic instincts that point you in the direction of what can go wrong; an innate sense of the technical “gotchas” around edge cases.
- Have a passion for leaving things better than you found them
- Are an evangelist for teamwork/collaboration
- Have a skill-set developed in different areas of technology/business
Are you the next Sensibillian to join our team?
Ready to join a dedicated team and make a truly positive impact through your work as part of a thriving Toronto startup making waves in the world of fintech? You may just be our next Sensibillian!
Suppose you want to solve unique problems to improve the lives of those we serve and want to contribute your skills, passion, integrity, and commitment to excellence to a growing startup with a rewarding and inclusive culture. In that case, we’d love to hear from you!
Though our headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario, you will be working remotely in a full-time capacity. Our team here at Sensibill uses a range of virtual collaborative work and communication tools, along with digital training and onboarding resources, so you’ll always feel connected to your teammates and our organization at large!
As a full-time employee at Sensibill, you’ll have access to perks, benefits, and tools + resources like:
- Individual Learning & Development budget
- Coverage of professional membership fees
- Enhanced health and wellness benefits
- Equity and fairness across all team members
- Mental health and wellness support + resources
(Among other benefits and support!)
Diversity and inclusion
To us, they’re not buzzwords. They’re the lifeforce behind Sensibill.
At Sensibill, the differences that make each of us who we are, the perspectives that help define how we think and work, and our individually unique experiences help us drive innovation, both in and outside of the company. We don’t just value diversity but believe it’s the lifeforce behind our work here at Sensibill. By working alongside teammates with different backgrounds and perspectives, we can create a platform for change and real impact. To do that, we build teams that reflect the very real people we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole and authentic selves to work. We strongly encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, origin, or disability.
Sensibill provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please contact Sean Araujo at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turn everyday spend into long-term financial wellness with actionable, purchase-level data.