Outbound Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
What You'll Be Doing
- Prospect and develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships
- Engage with prospects through emails and phone calls to learn about their needs and get them excited about the Loopio platform
- Qualify sales leads by conducting high level conversations with executives
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with Account Executives to ensure proper quality and quantity of Loopio demonstrations
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Experience prospecting into organizations with 500+ employees
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service/sales environment
- Strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Naturally curious; you love learning and improving yourself
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Salesforce (CRM) experience is a plus!
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote first workplace that operates under a Hub Region Model. We recognize the advantages and flexibility of working remotely and we integrate that into the way we work!
- Right now, Loopio has one central Hub which is our Toronto Hub Region and our teams mostly work regular business hours in the EST time zone.
- Loopers and future-Loopers can live anywhere within a 300km/185 mile radius of Toronto (within Ontario).
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely - we’re all just a Zoom call away!
- Loopio headquarters is at our beautiful Kensington Market office in downtown Toronto.
- When it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best - whether that be majority at home or hot-desking at the office whenever you’d like. When we are able to do so, we will also have the opportunity to make in-person connections at our Toronto office or during organization-wide events such as our Annual Retreat or Loopicon.
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- We make transparency and communication a part of how we work; you’ll love our weekly all-hands meeting or quarterly Ask Me Anything sessions with the Senior Leadership Team
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is deeply invested in personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a holistic health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
- You’ll be a part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list 2020 and the Fast 500 list 2020!
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.