This job is no longer accepting applications.
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
We’re looking for Sales Consultants that have previously held roles in Proposal Management and RFP Response. This is a great opportunity to break into tech and help to shape the often-overlooked Response market.
Our Solution Consulting team plays a key role in the success of Loopio and contributing to the Sales team’s ambitious plans. The Solution Consultant will partner with Account Executives to showcase Loopio’s value to potential customers. You will drive company revenue by managing compelling solution-based value propositions to address our prospect’s critical needs. You will participate in discovery with prospects to understand existing workflows and business processes centered around the Response market, conduct customized product demos for large complex Fortune 1000 companies, manage technical validation activities (including proof-of-concept exercises and pilots), and ultimately assist in developing the business case for prospects during the sales cycle. You are curious, an active listener, and understand prospects' needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Because you understand the pain our customers often feel, you’ll help lead the uncovering of how they handle Response today and where they want to improve
- Help customers develop requirements to support their decision making on why buy anything at all and why buy Loopio
- Demonstrate the value and impact of Loopio while solving potential customer problems
- Deliver customized product demos highlighting value propositions to get prospects excited about how Loopio will help them exceed their goals
- Develop Proof of Concepts and drive adoption during an evaluation by of the Loopio Platform and RFP/Security Questionnaire best practices
- Translate prospect use cases into brilliant technical solutions with the Loopio Platform and demonstrate the path to ROI
- Manage any technical validation events to successful conclusion ensuring the prospects confidence in Loopio
- Work collaboratively with other Solution Consultants in the execution of the above responsibilities.
- Provide feedback and partner with Product Management about the successes and failures in the Sales process
What you’ll bring to the Team
- You have 5+ years of solid experience in a customer-facing role, and 2+ of experience in a technical sales or sales support role selling to large enterprises, SaaS experience is an asset in the role
- You’ll have owned the completion of a high volume of RFPs at a current or past employer!
- Ability to quickly knock out high-quality deliverables and presentations
- Constantly look for ways to hone your craft
- Desire to practice and prepare your presentations (or demos) meticulously, as you always strive for excellence
- A genuine passion for making other people successful, both our customers and your fellow teammates
- Deliver presentations in a way that establishes credibility and shows you care
- Learn new technology quickly and find it easy to explain technical solutions in terms of business value
- Natural problem-solver and extremely resourceful - garnering support from other people or teams in order to drive opportunities to closure
- You embody our core values of endless curiosity, grit, and honesty. We support each other no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength working as #oneteam
Where You’ll Work
- Right now, we’re all working from home, but when it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best
- Do you want to work in an office most days, when public health restrictions lift? You’ll have that opportunity to hot-desk out of our beautiful Kensington Market office
- Do you want to work from home most of the time? Sounds great - we’re all a Zoom call away.
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely. And you’ll also make in-person connections: at company events, sales kickoffs, or for full-team meetings
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll report to our Head of Sales who will partner with you on goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll help us construct the future of the Solution Consulting team
- We make transparency and communication a part of how we work; you’ll love our weekly all-hands meeting or quarterly Ask Me Anything sessions with the Senior Leadership Team
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is deeply invested in personal and professional growth
- You’ll build strength and knowledge centered around machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) as we continue to invest in those areas to support our customers
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a holistic health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
- You’ll be a part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list 2020 and the Fast 500 list 2020!
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.