Customer Success Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
Loopio is looking for a relationship-focused, data-oriented individual who wants to kick-start their career in Customer Success! In this role, you will manage your own accounts, and collaborate with the wider Customer Success team on initiatives to drive forward our CS Team. You’ll also be joining a rapid-growth company, with endless opportunities to accelerate your career! Are you ready for your next adventure?
What You'll Be Doing
- Build meaningful relationships with Loopio customers through engaging emails and phone calls
- Partner with the dedicated Customer Enablement Manager to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to our nurture phase
- Partner with customers to develop meaningful plans that feed their long term goals
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Work with our Customer Success software Gainsight to build engaging “success plays”, email templates, and meeting frameworks to help streamline Customer Success activities
- Execute Loopio training sessions and webinars through online demonstrations
- Measure and action on engagement data through our Customer Health Score framework
- Share Customer Success stories in order to fuel case studies, blog posts, and internal communication
- Work with the Support & Services Team to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive experience
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills; you’ll be talking to our customers, after all!
- You are naturally curious and always seeking to understand the 'why' to the problems you are solving for your customers
- Superb relationship building skills, with a proven ability to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships with your teams and clients
- Extremely analytical; you leverage data in all of your decision making
- Highly organized; your calendar reminders have calendar reminders
- At least one year of experience in Customer Success, account management, or customer service
- Experience in SaaS is a huge plus!
Where You'll Work
- Right now, we’re all working from home, but when it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best
- Do you want to work in an office most days, when public health restrictions lift? You’ll have that opportunity to hot-desk out of our beautiful Kensington Market office
- Do you want to work from home most of the time? Sounds great - we’re all a Zoom call away.
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely. And you’ll also make in-person connections: at company events, sales kick offs, or for full-team meetings
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.