Site Reliability Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
StackAdapt is the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
Ranking the highest in customer satisfaction and performance by G2 Crowd in the DSP category for the fourth time, we're one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
Our system handles over 3 million requests per second and billions of data points in the real-time advertising ecosystem. We're seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team and focus on Infrastructure as Code, Security, and Business Continuity planning. Our technologies hosted on AWS include Ruby on Rails, Go, React, Aerospike, Redis, ScyllaDB, Elasticsearch, and others.
Watch our talk at Amazon Tech Talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqu-a4gPuU
What you'll be doing:
- Enhance our AWS infrastructure with the latest best practices
- Setup tools and automation for infrastructure as code, intrusion/malware detection, business continuity, and disaster/recovery planning
- Conduct security reviews for new projects, technologies, and services
- Create infrastructure and security guidance, procedures, and documentation
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- We're looking for a strong problem solver with a track record of successfully executing complex projects
- At least 4 years experience in Infrastructure/DevOps/Site Reliability
- At least 3 years experience with AWS
- Strong programming and scripting skills
- Strong experience with Linux, virtual environments, and containerized services
- Deep understanding of infrastructure as a code and application/network security
- Experience setting up complex AWS environments with Terraform
- Experience with as many of our existing technologies is a large plus: Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Packer, Vagrant, Boundary, Consul, Waypoint, Redis, Aerospike, Go, ScyllaDB, Elasticsearch, RDS, Grafana, Prometheus, Kafka, Envoy, Nginx
- Highly competitive salary with RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 volunteer day + birthdays off
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The self-serve programmatic advertising platform you should already be using.