Senior Data Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
StackAdapt is the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
Ranking the highest in performance by G2 Crowd for the fourth time, we're one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
At StackAdapt, we’re helping clients deliver exceptional advertising outcomes by building the best omni-channel demand-side platform. The web team owns the full experience of StackAdapt’s sophisticated client-facing platform. We work closely with designers and product managers to build powerful end-to-end features which enable clients to better plan, execute, and analyze their ad campaigns.
We're looking to add Data Engineers to our data team! This team works on solving complex problems for StackAdapt's digital advertising platform. You'll be working directly with our data scientists, data engineers, Engineering team and CTO on building pipelines and ad optimization models. With databases that process millions of requests per second, there's no shortage of data and problems to tackle.
Watch our talk at Amazon Tech Talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqu-a4gPuU
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- A high GPA from a well-respected Computer Science program
- Have confidence in algorithm design and concurrency
- At least 5 years of practical job experience (internships count)
- We are looking for senior applicants. We are seeking the following skills:
- ----- Experience in designing distributed and scalable systems
- ----- Implementation of probabilistic and machine learning algorithms
- ----- Apache Spark
- ----- Go lang and Scala
- ----- Relational and non-Relational databases
- ----- AWS, EMR, S3, EC2 is nice to have.
- Highly competitive salary with RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 volunteer day + birthdays off
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The self-serve programmatic advertising platform you should already be using.