Front End Engineer / Senior Front End Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
StackAdapt is the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
Ranking the highest in performance by G2 Crowd for the fourth time, we're one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
At StackAdapt, we’re helping clients deliver exceptional advertising outcomes by building the best omni-channel demand-side platform. The web team owns the full experience of StackAdapt’s sophisticated client-facing platform. We work closely with designers and product managers to build powerful end-to-end features which enable clients to better plan, execute, and analyze their ad campaigns.
Learn more about our engineering culture here: https://www.stackadapt.com/artificial-intelligence-in-advertising
Watch our talk at Amazon Tech Talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqu-a4gPuU
As a Front End Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with a small team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to deliver key front-end features
- Able to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Deliver efficient, scalable code that flows with our codebase
- Able to communicate and explain complex ideas to our team
We'll be reaching out to candidates who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. Computer science, Engineering) OR 5+ year of relevant experience developing web applications
- Have 2+ years of experience with React.js
- Have 1+ years of back-end server development (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Django). GraphQL experience is a plus.
- Have experience writing testable and maintainable code where unit testing is a focus
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and self-motivation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a strong portfolio of past projects
- Work alongside some of the smartest people in the industry
- Highly competitive salary with RRSP Matching
- Bright office in the heart of Toronto's tech center (currently we are remote due to COVID)
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 volunteer day + birthdays off
- Home office and Internet reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The self-serve programmatic advertising platform you should already be using.