Manager, Creative Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a leader experienced with creative teams to join our Creative Studio team and help shape our processes, growth, and strategies as the team develops.
As a Manager, you will lead a team of Creative Strategists, Production Designers, and Specialists to drive impact on revenue, develop strong client relationships and continuously improve processes and workflows.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with creative strategists to develop solutions for clients and navigating client relationships
- Managing a team of tenacious designers. Providing guidance, training, and coaching as necessary to develop employees and provide rewarding career paths
- Developing new ways of working by introducing innovative approaches, redesigning processes, and bringing technology-enabled solutions
- Contributing to growing the breadth of business with existing clients and revenue-driving innovation across the team
- Analyzing data and business objectives in SalesForce in order to determine team goals and service updates
We'll be reaching out to applicants that have:
- Experience leading creative teams and projects in a digital and/or agency setting
- An understanding of, or hands-on experience in creative disciplines including graphic design, copywriting, video production/editing, animation, and/or rich media
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Curiosity and a passion for digital media, project management, and the latest trends in tech
- Bonus points if you have experience with: programmatic advertising, SalesForce, and/or project management software
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- RRSP Matching
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly lunch credit via Ritual
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
Come join a growing team and help shape the future of StackAdapt's Creative Studio!
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The self-serve programmatic advertising platform you should already be using.