This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinsquare is looking to hire a recruiter to join the team and build a great employer presence. An ideal candidate is interested in doing things differently and wants to make an impact to improve the structured, smooth, equitable, and efficient hiring process to Coinsquare. We are looking for a highly-motivated recruiter to join our People Experience team!
About the Role
- The role will own a full cycle recruiting process across various business units including Tech and G&A
- Own intake meetings, develop requirements and create effective and creative sourcing strategies to target both active and passive talent.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Execute on the end to end hiring process for all of our job candidates (sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing through to job offer)
- You are comfortable with each aspect of the recruitment cycle and can effectively manage negotiations
- Develop and continuously improve our hiring practices through creative solutions
- Partner with the rest of the Talent and HR team on a number of new projects including Diversity initiatives, Co-op program, Reporting and Data insights, and interview team training
- Help us research and implement new tools and programs to help further develop our talent operations and strategies
- You are a self starter who is driven by outcome
- You love data and drive your decisions using it
- You bring 3+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally with some technology recruitment experience (but not necessary)
- You have a strong recruitment practice that you believe in, and know how to drive great process
- You love solving business problems and know how to act as a true trusted partner and advisor to your hiring teams
- You demonstrate high performance and love challenging yourself and your team to deliver
- You believe in building equitable recruitment practices that support building diverse and inclusive teams
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The safest and easiest way to buy and sell crypto.