Assistant Treasury Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinsquare is looking to add an Assistant Treasury Manager to their Finance team. As the Assistant Treasury Manager you will be responsible for financial matters mainly related to corporate finance, cash and balance sheet management, reporting to the Treasury Manager.
Responsibilities include :
- Client funding and withdrawals of cash and digital assets
- Assisting with managing relationships and integration of internal systems with partner exchanges and payment providers
- Assisting with managing liquidity and capital adequacy of the Company
- Assisting with managing hedging activities related to digital and non-Canadian Fiat exposures
- Assisting with managing internal controls and systems
Candidates who will be successful in this position is exhibit :
- Strong internal controls regarding cash and digital asset receipts and disbursements
- Effective hedging of FX and digital assets risks
- Accurate cash forecasting and cash management to meet operations
- Accurate reporting of balance sheet position
Key competencies and skills required :
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing financial tracking, and P&L management
- Experience managing banking and trading platform relationships
- 5 years minimum experience with treasury function or related activities
- Candidate for CTP, CPA, CFA or other relevant designation.
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The safest and easiest way to buy and sell crypto.