Sales Manager, Mid-Market
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 120 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We are looking for a Sales Manager, Mid-Market to join our fast-paced and growing sales team. You will be responsible for managing a team of 4-6 direct reports in their success for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing new enterprise opportunities, expanding territories, and building strategic relationships both internally and externally to drive the business forward.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of 4 - 6 Account Executives with a wide range of sales experience coaching them all to success.
- Develop a deep understanding of Ada’s products, value and the competitive landscape
- Be a trusted advisor to Account Executives on all aspects of the sales cycle through to close.
- Accurately forecast against monthly and quarterly targets.
- Continually improve Ada’s sales process to have an immediate impact on forecasting, deal velocity and close rate.
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities.
- Identify and deliver new training programs to improve the sales organization.
- 3+ years of Mid-Market sales success, preferably in the B2B SaaS space.
- 2+ years in a management role with a proven track record of leading a team to success.
- Experience navigating and closing deals with an annual contract value ranging from $50k - 150k ACV and overachieving on a quota of greater than $600k USD.
- Ability to create and foster VP and C-Suite level relationships to get deals done.
- You are extremely organized and process driven and believe that this is key to a team's success.
- You enjoy identifying and solving complex problems that can have an immediate and incremental impact on your team.
- You are comfortable in an ever changing environment and have been a leader at a company that has experienced hyper growth.
- You lead by example and believe that no job is too small.
- Experience managing and forecasting deals in Salesforce.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.