Reality Labs Global Sales - Channel Planning Lead
We have an opportunity to bring excellence to how we deliver Meta’s products and solutions to consumers and business through our sales channels. This includes the breadth of the Reality Labs portfolio across Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Portal hardware, and software and content solutions as we build toward the metaverse.
This manager position on the Channel Strategy & Planning team will drive process design, rigor and discipline in Integrated Channel Planning, Lifecycle Program Management, and Communications for the multi-channel Global Sales organization in Reality Labs. In a fast-paced environment, this role will focus on driving scale and consistency across these processes. It requires excellent communication skills, program management rigor, and ability to work well with cross-functional partners across multiple functions. The Channel Planning Lead will partner closely with the Channel Strategy teams across each product category to clearly communicate strategies, priorities, and enable our teams to execute with excellence across channels and programs.
Reality Labs Global Sales - Channel Planning Lead Responsibilities
- Support and develop a team of full-time employees as well as contract workers
- Drive the Integrated Channel Planning cadence for the sales organization consistently across all categories
- Ensure cross-functional teams are aligned with key dependencies for Integrated Channel Planning beats and other GTM planning activities
- Consistently run the quarterly planning process within Integrated Channel Planning across multiple stakeholders to ensure internal planning milestones are complete and on time for channel teams to execute
- Drive standardization of templates for all product categories to leverage for internal and external deliverables
- Run the process for key external facing deliverables including CES, MWC, E3, roadshow and other partner facing materials
- Establish and scale Lifecycle Program Management for NPI, in-market initiatives and EOL planning with detailed workbacks and dependencies leveraging Asana
- Help identify R&R clarity gaps to help streamline processes
- Represent the greater sales organization in cross-functional forums for alignment across Rhythm of the Business, annual planning, product planning, GTM and other cross-organization processes to ensure sales timelines, dependencies and expectations are met
- Travel requirements: 10%
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in Category Management, Program Management, Business Management, Product Marketing, and Communications or relevant combination
- Confident communicator, with presentation skills and the experience to present to leadership levels
- Experience establishing and driving global processes for matrixed sales and marketing organizations
- Advanced skill with either Google suite or Microsoft Office
- Experience using program management tools such as Asana, MS Project or others
- Experience working across cultures in a diverse work environment
- Master’s degree/MBA
- Experience of the AR/VR/smart display industry or broader Consumer Electronics
- Experience with multi-channel businesses
- Experience adapting and supporting the organization through times of change
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience building various levels of strong ongoing organizational relationships
- Exceptional problem solving, project and program management skills
- Deeply values collaboration and experience communicating across varied stakeholders and influence without authority
- Experience dealing with ambiguity, navigating through uncertain situations and quickly adapt to change
- Experience with hardware, supply chain and multiple channels preferred
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $216,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.