Director of Finance, Infrastructure Ops Planning & Analytics
Meta is seeking a Director to lead our Infrastructure Biz Ops Capacity Planning and Analytics team. The Director will be responsible for partnering with Product and the Infrastructure organization, which builds and maintains scalable, efficient, and reliable network systems and hardware infrastructure for the company. The Director will serve as the key liaison between Finance and the server infrastructure organization and oversee issues related to capacity planning and analytics to ensure efficient allocation of Meta's multi-billion dollar infrastructure investments. Successful candidates will have a strong technical skillset, as well as business partnering experience — and enjoy the balance of both. You will be challenged every day to utilize deep knowledge of SQL and statistics to lead teams to solve complex problems in a scalable way, paired with knowledge of finance and accounting concepts. You will be responsible for translating complex data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations for your business partners.
Director of Finance, Infrastructure Ops Planning & Analytics Responsibilities
- Partner closely with Product Teams and their Finance partners to understand infrastructure needs relative to business objectives and goals, working to tie out infrastructure CapEx needs with long-term product investments (both headcount and OpEx).
- Develop a deep understanding of data tables and metrics for analyzing fleet resources and usage.
- Develop and evangelize unit economic and TCO models to help product teams and their Finance partners assess and stack rank their infrastructure investments.
- Own financial analyses of server fleet utilization by product area and organizational pillar to better understand opportunities for optimization or reprioritization.
- Work in concert with Product Groups, Product Finance, Capacity Engineering and Server Fleet Analytics teams to develop long term CapEx plans.
- Establish frameworks for Return-on-Investment analysis for various tranches of Meta capacity (compute, storage, training, inference etc.) to help inform capacity allocation decisions.
- Grow and develop a team of high performing professionals responsible for capacity planning and analytics.
- 15+ years experience in finance and/or business operations
- Experience in technical infrastructure (compute and storage) capacity planning
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Oracle, and Excel
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and partnering with senior leadership of organizations
- Analytical skills to translate large amounts of data into useful information Communication skills to tailor messaging as required for audiences of varying level of seniority and technical expertise
- Experience navigating through ambiguity and unstructured problems Management experience building and leading teams
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.