Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nebula Microsystems Inc’s mission is to deliver intelligent and high-performance Analog Products for a wide variety of applications to meet our worldwide customer requirements. Our solutions are focused on – but not limited to – Signal Chain and Power Applications for major markets with our expertise highlighted by extensive years of product developments. Our international team is located in technology-focused areas that provide the technical talent required for this industry. Nebula Microsystems is seeking an experienced Power or High-Speed IC Test Engineer to be part of a team of industry experts to incorporate product differentiation for customers.
• Masters degree (or higher) with a focus on microelectronics or power electronics and at least 5 years experience.
• Experience with different DC/DC converters and LDOs including high voltage (>5 V) is required. Multi-phase or high frequency (3MHz and above) experience is advantageous.
• Basic analog building blocks including different amplifiers and high-speed comparators is required.
• Familiarity with drivers and power FET design and layout including guard rings.
• Extensive knowledge of analog layout techniques and high voltage CMOS and BCD processes.
• Experience with Cadence software, Spectre and/or Hspice, virtuoso, verilogA, layout tools etc as well as AMS and layout XL.
• Comfortable working in the lab with different test equipment as well as characterization, debug and issue resolution.
• Experience with debug tools including EMMI, FIB and probing a plus.
• Experience with ultra low power and high power experience or cost saving techniques is preferred.
• Good communication skills and a positive working attitude.
• Designing ICs for analog, mixed-signal and digital power management, including feasibility and cost study and defining or following a specification.
• Leading a design team to design power management ICs and supervising the digital and layout team.
• Responsible for analysis and design at the circuit level including stability analysis.
• Responsible for the Floorplan/ESD and any other circuitry required for a production IC development.
• Writing or supervising writing of datasheets and application notes.
• Monitoring and advising of the backend flow from design to production including tapeout, packaging, PCB board design and layout, automatic testing (ATE), characterization, ESD testing, and reliability.
• Test the product in the lab and debug it (if necessary) with all available tools.
• Work with customers on issues that arise during pre-production or production.
• Write the necessary documentation that is required for the part.
Your application has been successfully submitted.