Power or High-Speed IC Test Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nebula Microsystems Inc’s mission is to deliver intelligent and high-performance Analog Products for a wide variety of applications to meet our worldwide customer requirements. Our solutions are focused on – but not limited to – Signal Chain and Power Applications for major markets with our expertise highlighted by extensive years of product developments. Our international team is located in technology-focused areas that provide the technical talent required for this industry. Nebula Microsystems is seeking an experienced Power or High-Speed IC Test Engineer to be part of a team of industry experts to incorporate product differentiation for customers.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of IC Test experience
• Knowledgeable of Power and/or High Speed ATE test strategies, requirements and board development
• ATE experience on Mixed Signal Testers – HP/Agilent, Teradyne Eagle, V93K or equivalent testers
• Production test program and hardware development knowledge of test fixture related items: handlers, socket, probe card, load board, docking plate, etc
• Knowledgeable in production control processes, data analysis/interpretation, GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis
• Experience with typical system IO and management buses (SWD, JTAG, SPI, SPMI, I2C, UART, MIPI, etc.)
• Experience with OTP, MTP, EEPROM, EFLASH trimming, Fuse and DFT Pattern debug (ATPG Scan, memory BIST)
• Strong understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production especially in the areas of yield improvement and test time reduction
• Data analysis skills using Spotfire, DataPower, Excel or equivalent
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively across organizational functions and geographical regions in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to travel internationally to test vendor sites in Asia (25%)
• Multilingual is a plus
• Work with IC Design team to understand product specifications and to implement design-for-test and BIST methods during the product design development stage
• Develop calibration, verification, characterization and mass production test solutions for wafer, package, module and SIP (system in package) level products
• Work closely with supply-chain partners and external vendors on test coverage, test fixture design and test program implementation and optimization methods as well as custom package developments
• Provide ATE support for IC characterization, bring up, maintenance and failure analysis • Generate test plans, create test and characterization programs and design ATE hardware interface boards • Debug silicon on ATE and support performance correlation activities for product release • Perform statistical analysis of yield fallout, debug and fix yield issues • Support IC product qualification & characterization activities including qual hardware development and tri-temp testing requirements
• Support cross-functional teams with on-site development activities including planning, bring-up, test and debug
• Drive test issue resolution and close potential test gaps throughout the supply and manufacturing chains
Your application has been successfully submitted.