This job is no longer accepting applications.
Salesforce is an essential tool for our Sales and Operations teams at Ritual and we’re looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join the team. In this role, you will work closely with our Engineering, Sales and Operations teams to augment automation within Salesforce and integrations with other systems. Success in this role includes making our teams more efficient by increasing the accuracy and granularity of information, building for scale and reducing the time we spend on administration.
As a Salesforce Engineer at Ritual you will…
- Develop Lightning Web Components, Apex classes, controllers, triggers, batches, and schedulers to make our end to end Sales and Operations process as smooth as possible
- Suggest, design and implement integrations between Salesforce and other third party or internal systems
- Automate data processing and loading that will allow Sales and Operations teams to have powerful knowledge at their fingertips
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimations and fully customized solutions
We’re looking for a Salesforce Engineer that has…
- Understanding of key architectural concepts and extended product suite nuisances
- Proficiency with Lightning Web Components and Apex.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and SFDX
- Experience with Jenkins, dbt, and git.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications.
- Understands Java and Python.
- The ability to pivot quickly and work within quick sprints to meet the needs of our growing Sales and Operations teams.
- The ability to take on new technologies independently and become the in-house expert on many of these
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Ritual credits to spend on lunch and coffee at local spots
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- The tools you need to get the job done, from education allowances to that really specific keyboard set up that lets you code faster than Usain Bolt runs
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we’re about a seamless ordering process, helping you discover hidden gems in your community, and connecting with your peers through seamless ordering. We help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised $127M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to 40+ cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co.
Your application has been successfully submitted.