Partner Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Merchant Operations team is responsible for providing our partner network with timely and exceptional support, helping them with everything necessary to launch and ensuring success thereafter. This team is the backbone of Ritual and partner satisfaction across the globe.
As a Partner Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the daily operational functions of supporting Ritual’s merchant network. You will ensure we are delivering world-class service and timely resolutions to any issues facing our new and existing merchant partners. Whether a merchant needs help with their POS systems, marketing programs, equipment troubleshooting or payment inquiries, you’re ready to handle any request that comes your way. Your overall success in the role involves understanding that you will be the face of Ritual to our merchant partners, whether you support them over phone or email.
As a Partner Support Specialist at Ritual you will…
- Ensure merchant partners love Ritual by providing excellent resolutions to inquiries and support requests in a timely fashion
- Investigate more complex issues to help untangle knots our merchant partners may encounter
- Help maintain our help center content to ensure it is regularly updated and complete
- Proactively identify any knowledge or process gaps that need improvement
- Train Tier 1 support agents to ensure they uphold our standards of excellence
We’re looking for a Partner Support Specialist that has...
- 2+ years of experience in Partnership Support or Customer Service role
- Loves problem-solving and supporting smooth day to day operations
- Can tackle the day to day volume of support requests via phone and email to prevent a buildup of backlog
- Has excellent customer service experience: you can effectively and empathetically identify what our merchant partners need are and ensure they’re met
- Has excellent communication skills: you are comfortable speaking on the phone to handle a variety of scenarios and you possess excellent writing skills
- Has strong attention to detail: you will speak directly to merchants or affect published content that is visible to thousands of merchant partners - not making errors is critical
- Is a hustler: you take ownership of Ritual’s growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Is a resourceful fast-learner: you are comfortable onboarding remotely and can learn a variety of topics quickly to hit the ground running
- Has flexibility in working later or weekend shifts from time to time
Bonus Points for:
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Truly
People You’ll Work With:
- Yuri - Operations Manager
- May - Associate Operations Manager
- Karen - Senior Merchant Operations Specialist
- Tamara - Senior Customer Operations Specialist
- Trish - Merchant Operations Specialist
What you’ll love working at Ritual:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Ritual credits to spend anywhere
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office (remotely for now!)
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we’re about a seamless ordering process, helping you discover hidden gems in your community, and connecting with your peers through seamless ordering. We help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push-button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised over $140M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to nearly 50 cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co/
*Ritual fosters and welcomes diverse teams and ideas: ideas that are new, different, and game-changing. We constantly strive to live up to our core values of authenticity, open-mindedness, and focusing on impact. We aim to build a culture where difference is valued, every team member has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard. It is thus our mission to attract and cultivate diverse perspectives by empowering our people to bring their authentic selves to work every day. *
We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in Ritual’s selection and interviewing process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.