This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Coinsquare Marketing team is looking for an experienced Marketing Developer to help build customer facing projects and behind-the-scenes processes for managing and tracking advertising campaigns.
The Marketing Developer will report to the Marketing Tech Lead and help build and maintain all customer facing pages on Coinsquare.com and its many web properties. The Marketing Developer will also help maintain Coinsquare’s MarTech stack, set up any new tools and platforms we add in the future, and build web tools for the Sales team.
If you see yourself as an analytics-minded developer and want to be a part of helping Coinsquare dominate the digital currency market in Canada, apply now!
- 3+ years experience in fullstack development
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS best practices
- Familiarity with a modern web frontend framework or library (we use React)
- Cross-browser development mentality
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Experience with serverless functions (we use Netlify functions)
Responsibilities of a Coinsquare Marketing Developer :
- Building React projects with Gatsby
- Using Netlify for a git-based workflow
- Implementing AppsFlyer for tracking mobile performance
- Click tracking with Voluum
- Using HubSpot for form submissions, automations, creating contacts/users
- Building with SEO in mind
- Manage web content in a CMS
- Help build email templates on platforms like SendGrid
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The safest and easiest way to buy and sell crypto.