This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fluid is a peer-to-peer community truck sharing platform offering businesses and individuals a better way to rent vehicles, and vehicle owners an opportunity to make money. Fluid is rapidly scaling across the US with a proven technology platform that provides a more efficient way of connecting businesses & consumers with trucks.
Fluid allows people and businesses to connect their vehicles to our platform via Fluid Connect (a piece of hardware) that enables Fluid's mobile app to lock/unlock, track fuel/mileage, and mobilize the engine, making any vehicle easily rentable by other businesses and individuals. We enable businesses to dynamically scale up and down without having to take on more overhead, and we enable owners to generate cash from their existing assets and vehicles purchased for investment. We're facilitating more efficient utilization of vehicles around the country.
- Work directly with the CEO to develop and implement company initiatives
- Identify business opportunities, recognizing barriers and developing solutions
- Monitor industry and market changes
- Identify innovative ways to attract our target audience
- Deliver strategic sales initiatives to drive quota attainment
- Initiate and maintain excellent partnerships with a professional, consultative and proactive approach
- Act as project manager for various projects at one time
- Effectively communicate with executive level management
- Assist real estate acquisitions coordinator as needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.
What You Need, When You Need It.